We hope this information will be of assistance to you and your community and we are more than happy to share any information on your behalf. We are also here if you need any assistance. Email Muriel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08617232968
Please let us know if there is anything you want us to share and follow us also on our facebook page for daily updates @WaterfordPPN
The PPN Team
- Information for Council Tenants and HAP/RAS Tenants
- Motor Tax services – www.motortax.ie
- Waterford City & County Council Online Payments
- Contact Details for Your Elected Representatives
- Waterford City & County Council Website
- Customer Service – 0761 10 2020 and via email at email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Waterfordcouncil/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WaterfordCounci
- Dedicated News site: https://waterfordcouncilnews.com
- Waterford Libraries – FREE Online Services
- COVID -19 Government Action Plan to Support the Community Response
- Information Leaflet
- How can I volunteer?
- Sensible volunteering – Do’s and Don’t
- Advice for local community groups – how can we get volunteers?
- Advice for vulnerable people who need supports.
- How to guard against fraud and generate trust.
- All of the above can be downloaded HERE
Posters and resources – Printable materials for workplaces and communities
Printable posters in: Chinese, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, and Spanish
Symptoms, causes and treatment – Information about the symptoms, causes and treatment of coronavirus.
Protect yourself and others– How the virus is spread and ways to protect yourself from infection
At-risk groups – Some groups may be more at risk of serious illness if they catch coronavirus
Restricted movements and self-isolation – Some people will need to do this to help stop COVID-19 spreading
Travel and coronavirus – Information for people returning to Ireland or travelling abroad
Minding your mental health during COVID-19 – Things you can do to mind your mental health during COVID-19
Protocols for Volunteers in Delivering Services
|0818 300 365 or 059 913 8100|